- Custom made blinds: Canadian Company
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 108"
- Fabric composition: 100% Polyester
- Guarantee: Aluminum components and fabrics : 5 years
- Guarantee: Smart wand manual : 5 years
- Guarantee: Cordless systems : 1 year
- Guarantee: Motorization systems, remote controls and chargers : 1 year
- Maintenance: Duster or dry cleaning cloth
- Minimum depth required for interior installation: 1 ½"
- Minimum available space for exterior installation: 2"
- Mounting bracket included: Fastening system are practically invisible once installed
- Aluminum components (Headrail and bottom rail) : 6 colors available (White, Ivory, Sand, Grey, Brown, Black)
- Valance included: Half-moon aluminum cassette or flat Rounded corner aluminum cassette (Option: covered fabric cassette is available)
- Bottom rail included: Aluminum base with inner rail that prevents warping, color matched to the cassette
- Mechanism included: Smart wand manual Available only in white) or Cordless system (Available according to dimensions)
- Optional mechanism : Motorization controlled by remote or Bluetooth activation
- Cassette size: Half moon: 3 ⅜" X 2 ¾", Rounded corners: 3" X 3"
- Child safety: Product meeting all standards of the new Canadian window covering regulations.
Iris Darkening Zebra blind is eligible for the 100% satisfaction guarantee
At trueblinds.ca we understand that to some measuring windows can be a little intimidating, which is why we make it easy with our user friendly “ how to measure “ page with images that you will find helpful every step of the way.
Of course our customer service remains at your disposal if any assistance is needed.
Why complicate something so simple!With one click! Trueblinds.ca provides you with a easy installation page that allows you to see how easy it is to install your blinds by easily following our guide.
HAPPY INSTALLATION !